It's a video world! Whilst still photos tell a thousand words (and we most certainly do those), moving pictures brings your audience into your story, We have years of video experience that comes to you alongsider our technical expertise, delivery platform ("we have a website") and most importantly our AG way of engaging down the camera lense to your audience.
Let us take your stories, add a dash of Access Granted and bring you your story to the audience in ways you've never thought possible.
What you want
What we offer
Live streaming video
- Events - #TechWeekTV becomes the video service provider of choice for all #TWNZ events
eg Awards shows, Fashion shows,
- Sports - Livestreaming from stadium - from short sessions for specific coverage (eg. audience Q&A, on-field player interviews, award ceremony) to full LIVE match relays.
- Gaming - eSports LIVE; ComicCON, Armageddon
- Government - Campaign Videos; Q&A live debates; Backbenchers
- Public Service & Utilities - Transport, WaterCare, Electricity, Airports, Health & Safety, NZ Fire & Emergency, NZ Police
- City Councils - Live Ambient Displays - Vivid Sydney; Vector Auckland Harbour Bridge Lights; Christchurch Buskers Festival; Taranaki Festival of Lights; Auckland Lantern Festival; Diwali Festival, Wgtn WoWA
Conferences - Keynote Speakers & Panels, New Product Launches, Hackathons
Meetings - Important big cheese meets like AGMs, Large annual company meetings
In-house Training Seminars - can be captured and shared nationally / globally
- Video / audio Interviews with speakers
- Video / audio Interviews with attendees
Consulates & Embassies - How to Apply videos (in English, local language)
Webinars can be video-ed and distributed on social
Video Resumes - for candidates / Employees / Employer Branding Videos/ Recruitment Videos
Customised, Made-to-order film & On-brief video content - (typically done by agencies)
#PersonalBranding for Executives - CEO / C-suite video profiles - IMP to make the Boss look good :)
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), PR movements & Cause-related videos - for eg.
Adidas just got behind the "Save the Oceans, Use Less Plastic" cause and organized a Marathon Run.
Westpac supports Auckland Chopper Rescue and organized a 20K Swim (Waiheke to AKL)
WWF does Save The Whale/ Panda/ Rhino ... videos
Greenpeace does Save Our Kauri Forests - No Mining, No Deforestation
Video Tutorials for customers / employees / online viewers - Youtube is full of these
UnBoxing Videos | How-to Videos | Product & Gadget Reviews
B2B Video - Product demos; Product-in-action, Sales videos, On-site Customer testimonials
The value of us doing
(remember, you don't have to have it all - it's a menu, no-one eats everything off the menu ... do they?)
We know that the biggest cost of any event is the venue and the catering, outside of these two we charge:
(all prices quoted in New Zealand dollars and exclusive of GST)
Get in touch - pop ya details into the form and send us an email.
(or see the many other ways to get in touch)